Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nearly there!

Hi everybody!  Well here I am in Hong Kong.  The first leg of travel was great, but the second one was brutal!!  It was gear up and the guy in front of me put his seat all the way back for most of the flight.  I became intimately reacquainted with my knees!  Fortunately I had an aisle seat and the person next to me was a petite asian girl and not a huge foreigner whose bathing habits are suspect.  I have a couple of hours here in Hong Kong before proceeding to Singapore.  We are thirteen hours ahead, I think.  It is 5:20 am Saturday in St. Louis and 6:20 p.m. Saturday evening  in Hong Kong.  Can't wait to get to Singapore at midnight and then to the hotel.  They fed us two lunches plus a light snack in between so I'm glad I didn't carry alot of food with me.  I'll e-mail again in Singapore, hopefully tomorrow, when I get set up.  I miss all of you already!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment